Thursday, April 11, 2013

Prizes!

I finished writing my thing for S&W Appreciation Day, it's now in editing. I need to commission some artwork and it'll be all ready. I also plan to publish it as a little zine, and make it available in the future. It'll also be OGL, so you can borrow it for your own use and I plan to add it to the S&W SRD.

What is it? I don't wanna say. It's going to be a supplement for S&W. I will say that some people are gonna hate it. My editor isn't a fan, he said so. But I like it. It's something I've been contemplating for a while, and I was waiting on a few developers to come up with something interesting. But no one did, and so I decide to do it myself... necessity _is_ the mommy of invention.

Prizes!? Oh, right. Yes. I will be giving away a PDF of Knockspell and I plan to give away copies of my S&W supplement as a PRINTED ZINE! How does 5 copies of it sound? I also plan to make the PDF available on d20SRD's shop and RPGnow in both S&W and a DCC RPG version will likely appear in a future issue of Crawl! The zine/supplement versions will be expanded versions, all OGL friendly.

I'm really excited for this. Really happy for +Erik Tenkar , +Matt Finch and +Bill Webb for the success of Swords & Wizardry.

No comments:

Post a Comment