Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Teaser

Guess what? The official release date is one week away! That means in just over a week everyone will have their delicate fingers smashed by the puppy killer that is the DCC RPG Core Book. This also means I'll be able to ship the pre-orders of Crawl! fanzine no.1! I have surprise for all pre-orders, but I don't want to say what it is. It was inspired by a little joke that I took as a challenge, and you saw what happened the last time I felt challenged. I step it up. So here's a hint: 

Crawl5668
5868

The next couple days are going to be spent folding, stapling, enveloping, labeling and stamping. Then I go on a quick trip to the desert for the weekend, then Monday will be a trip to the post office. So expect your copy of the zine sometime in the next week or two! 

Posted via email from Dak, D.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment