Monday, May 2, 2011

0e D&D in Pasadena, CA. May 7th, 2011

I'll be running a 0e game of Dungeons & Dragons on Saturday, the 7th of May. It will be an introductory adventure. I don't know if I'll be running something homebrew, or if it will be a pre-made adventure. If it's a pre-made, it might be Matt Finch's Tomb of the Iron God. It might be a 0e module I dig out of my ancient trove of games I have buried at parents house. I'm not really sure yet but I AM open for suggestions. I hope to make this an ongoing campaign, but we'll see. 

I will be getting my feet wet as a 0e player too, but as the DM of course. (As I've always been the GM 99% of the time, and I always take responsibility of learning and teaching games.)

Contact me directly if your interested in playing. If you're part of my weekly "homegame" or a member of the S&W Creative Guild, I can reserve you a seat. Spaces are limited, and open registration begins on the 30th. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions or questions.

rev[dot]dak[at]straycouches[dot]com

I'll be putting together a perma-link or page when I have more information, such as a campaign name, house rules, etc. Yes, this is a work in progress!

Pasadena D&D Meet-up Info

Sign-up (Begins Apr 30)

S&W Core Rules (Free Version, Mythmere Games)

S&W Complete Rulebook (Retail Version, Frog God Games)

 

Posted via email from Dak, D.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment